[Moodle] Question: Ultranet and Moodle

Laurie Savage sav at pvgc.vic.edu.au
Mon Dec 1 13:28:44 EST 2008

I'm not really sure how they can stop teachers using Moodle. After all
all you need is a PHP/MySQL or PHP/Postgres equipped server with
internet access. I was running my own on Sitepoint for $89 p.a.

What are they going to do, block personal sites?

Laurie

Just recently, on Mon, Dec 01, 2008 at 01:06:22PM +1100  in fact, Adam Barbary mentioned:

--
Laurie Savage