[Moodle] Problem with MAMP

Michael Greenhill mi at whsc.vic.edu.au
Mon Apr 21 08:26:32 EST 2008

If you're able to look in the logfiles for MAMP, it should give you some
clues as to why it's crashing.

Open up /var/log/, and see if there's either a mamp logfile or a
subdirectory inside /var/log for mamp logfiles (ie /var/log/mamp/)

Michael Greenhill
IT Technician
Wheelers Hill Secondary College

This e-mail and any attachments are confidential and may contain copyright
material of WHSC, Edumail or third parties. If you are not the intended
recipient of this email you should not read, print, re-transmit, store or
act in reliance on this e-mail or any attachments, and should destroy all
copies of them. WHSC and Edumail does not guarantee the integrity of any
emails or any attached files. The views or opinions expressed are the
author's own and may not reflect the views or opinions of WHSC or Edumail.

  _____