[Moodle] Problem enrolment keys

Graetz, Kimberley K Graetz.Kimberley.K at edumail.vic.gov.au
Fri Apr 18 16:58:25 EST 2008

Hi All,
We have been using moodle for about a year (version 1.8+). However, we
are having problems with the enrolment keys. We have placed an enrolment
key on every course.
We have the following boxes filled in like this:

Enrolment plugin --> Site default
Course enrolment --> yes
Enrolment duration --> unlimited
Availability --> this course is available to students Enrolment -->
filled with the code

However, the enrolment keys are not working and every student is able to
access every course. I thought that I could be a permission problem with
students. But I have put these back to default mode with no change. Is
there anything that I am leaving out or doing something wrong? Please
help!!!

Kim Graetz
Wangaratta High School
e-Learning (Maths and Science)