[Moodle] Student's goals for reports

Stephen Digby digby.stephen.p at edumail.vic.gov.au
Fri Apr 18 12:59:50 EST 2008

Need a log in to access:
http://marvin.sgsc.vic.edu.au/staff/mod/resource/view.php?id=317
I like the freedom of students to write in their native language so that
parents are more aware of the real literacy levels, real attitude to school
etc etc.

Have not explored the feedback module at all !!!
Will have a good look

Stephen Digby, Learning Technology Manager
mailto: digby.stephen.p at edumail.vic.gov.au
Cheltenham Secondary College www.cheltsec.vic.edu.au
Ph: 613 955 55 955  Fx: 9555 8617 Mb: 0431-701-028

Alas, poor Yorick! I knew him, Horatio; a fellow of infinite jest, of most
excellent fancy.   Shakespeare: From Hamlet (V, i, 203 204) Hamlet and
Horatio come upon the grave of Ophelia, who killed herself after having gone
mad. Hamlet is angry over the ...