[Moodle] Rocket fuel for teaching

Roland Gesthuizen rgesthuizen at gmail.com
Sat Jan 6 20:29:29 EST 2007

 <http://www.flickr.com/photos/plakboek/342435653/>
 What do you want to bake
today?<http://www.flickr.com/photos/plakboek/342435653/>
Some of my friends still have a problem understanding the logic behind Free
Open Source Software FOSS or how anybody could make money from practically
giving away the source code to their software. (Such as Moodle)

I like the cake analogy used by the author in this
FSM<http://www.freesoftwaremagazine.com/>journal article "Beginners
guide to understanding free
software<http://www.freesoftwaremagazine.com/articles/beginners_guide_understanding_free_software>
".

It is a good one to use in the classroom.

What do you want to bake today?