[Moodle] Moodle or WikiSpaces ?

Laurie Savage sav at pvgc.vic.edu.au
Wed Apr 18 11:17:44 EST 2007

Moodle has wiki and Blogging as subsets of the whole package. I use it to
automate testing and grading, post work samples and work sheets, grade
assignments, chat with students, post news items .... Our librarian and
environmental science people have run online communities with it. Roland
Gesthuizen is the guy to talk with - he has taken it to the next level and
uses Moodle as his school's Internet Site - parent pages, teacher pages etc.

Laurie