[Moodle] Moodle or WikiSpaces ?

Helen Chenoby chenoby.h at optusnet.com.au
Tue Apr 17 13:30:12 EST 2007

Hi Vik,

I have students doing Cert III Unit 3&4, Cert II, and Cert III Unit 1&2 in
my class.

I am looking for a complete e-learning environment which will be financially
affordable for me.

I started to create Wikispaces site for my class :

https://coriobaysc.wikispaces.com

Just recently I have found that my School has a Interactive Whiteboard and
also is registered with  Moodle . smthing Western Suburbs  - I will found it
when I will be at school (I work 1 day a week)

My school also is a Registered Training Organisation and offers 16 VET
certificates.

Could you let me know do you use Moodle?

Thanks

Helen