[Moodle] Moodle wins multiple awards from the eLearning Guild!

Roland Gesthuizen rgesthuizen at gmail.com
Wed Apr 4 23:55:57 EST 2007

 Moodle has taken out some major International awards for eLearning
Management system. Martin has done well to thank the community and team that
has helped to build this package. Not bad for an Australian inspired and
guided product! Well done team!

Regards Roland

Moodle wins multiple awards from the eLearning Guild!
by Martin Dougiamas <http://moodle.org/user/view.php?id=1&course=1> -
Wednesday, 4 April 2007, 12:30 PM

The eLearning Guild has just released their Guild Research 360o Report on
Learning Management Systems <http://www.elearningguild.com/360>, based on a
survey of 930 e-Learning professionals representing 840 different
organizations world-wide.
The survey covers market share and satisfaction ratings in various key
sectors using LMS products.

Moodle took out three Platinum awards (top award) and one Gold award
(runner-up)

Education and Government Learning Management Systems:
 [image: Platinum Award]
Satisfaction
 [image: Gold Award]
Market Share

Small and Medium Corporate Learning Management Systems:
 [image: Platinum Award]
Satisfaction
 [image: Platinum Award]
Market Share

For more details, see the eLearning Guild press
release<http://www.elearningguild.com/pbuild/linkbuilder.cfm?selection=doc.1373>
.

Now's a good opportunity to thank our worldwide Moodle community of
teachers, students, researchers, developers and other participants who help
make the Moodle project what it is. [image: smile]

We also want to thank our Moodle Partners
<http://moodle.com/partners/list>and the clients of our commercial
services who contribute to the funding of
our core team of developers and keep the software Free. If you need Moodle
hosting <http://moodle.com/hosting/>, Moodle
training<http://moodle.com/training/>or any other Moodle services,
please use an official Moodle
Partner <http://moodle.com/partners/> company (you can find them listed on