[Moodle] 'Moodle Moot' aka 'Moodle in a Bar' aka 'We Wish You a Moodle Xmas'

Meadows, Roslyn M Meadows.Roslyn.M at edumail.vic.gov.au
Thu Nov 23 13:39:57 EST 2006

Hello fellow Moodlers

Taking everyone's responses into account the most popular date for the Moodl=
e Moot at grandma funks is Monday 4th December. Official info to follow. Ple=
ase excuse the cross posts.

Could anyone offer to bring a screen and projector? Roland - are you willing=
 to podcast?

Cheers Ros

Ros Meadows
Lauriston Girls School
meadowsro at lauriston.vic.edu.au <mailto:meadowsro at lauriston.vic.edu.au>
meadows.roslyn.m at edumail.vic.gov.au

Home computers are being called upon to perform many new functions, includin=
g the consumption of homework formerly eaten by the dog.
Doug Larson

Important - This email and any attachments may be confidential. If received=
 in error, please contact us and delete all copies. Before opening or using=
 attachments check them for viruses and defects. Regardless of any loss, dam=
age or consequence, whether caused by the negligence of the sender or not, r=
esulting directly or indirectly from the use of any attached files our liabi=
lity is limited to resupplying any affected attachments. Any representations=
 or opinions expressed are those of the individual sender, and not necessari=
ly those of the Department of Education & Training..