[Moodle] MMUG - Melbourne Moodle Users Group

Keith Richardsonn k.richardson at yavneh.vic.edu.au
Mon Nov 13 11:02:26 EST 2006

How about a BIG red M in a circle on the Top Right Corner of each
Moodler's Conference Nametag???
If every Moodler does that, it should make recognizing one another
easier.
Keith

>>> SA at emc.vic.edu.au 13/11/2006 10:58 am >>>

We could just write Moodler on our name tags JI will look forward to
meeting lots from the lists J I also hope to meet up at the dinner moot
thingy*.. November is insane for me* but will try to pop in on whatever
night is decided*. All things going well* CheersSuz  Suzanne
ArnottAssistant Manager of ICTPhotography and Multimedia
CoordinatorElisabeth Murdoch CollegeLangwarrin