[Moodle] Informal Moodle Moot at VITTA Conference

sav sav at pvgc.vic.edu.au
Sun Nov 12 22:10:38 EST 2006

The only complication is in opening your server to the outide world.
Technically this is not complex and if you are paranoid about security
you will have no problems. However, VicOne took an awfully long time
opening up the ports on my server and when we restructured our network
it took 6 weeks for VicOne to redirect the ports.

Laurie

Laurie Savage