[Moodle] Enabling students to upload graphics into forums

Roland Gesthuizen rgesthuizen at gmail.com
Wed May 3 17:41:37 EST 2006

I get them to use the attachment option. Any pictures that are attached can
be viewed in the forum browser. Recently we used this feature to gather
images of clouds that the group then went on to grade and score. We could
have done this with a glossary / gallery but I wanted to get a bit of a
dialogue going. Interesting enough, if you look under bonnet at the forum
and glossary moodle code, it is theoretically possible to have more than one
attachment. Not sure why they limit it to just one per message, perhaps this
is a 'soon to come' feature.

Regards Roland