[Moodle] Help with Creating Wikis Please

Maggie Iaquinto IAQUIM at bialik.vic.edu.au
Mon Dec 25 18:14:23 EST 2006

I've found that wikis work only when there are groups. Working out the types of groups took a bit. So, in a class of Year 9s, I had 4 different wikis going. I assigned 3-4 kids to wiki #1 and then another group to wiki #2... etc. Everyone could view all the wikis but only group members could work on their given wiki. And the Lone Wolf in the class created his own set of pages using his own wiki (group of 1 student).

HTH

Maggie