[Moodle] Merry Moodle Christmas

Roland Gesthuizen rgesthuizen at gmail.com
Mon Dec 25 12:05:33 EST 2006

I think our home is the only one on the street with a huge red pterodactyl
perched upon the Christmas tree. I have given up looking for some missing
bits of Lego and  AAA batteries and jumped online to send this message.

Last week we took the plunge and upgraded our Moodle server to version 1.7.
Ajax is a good tool that I finally got my head around after Martin's talk at
the VITTA conference. It will be very handy to help shuffle resources as I
rebuild my IPM course... in fact, I might start from scratch to make the ITA
course, teaching and building inside a scaffold that I will initially set
up.

I like the notes in the following post by Anthony. It describes the bridge
that we build between face to face teaching and the collaborative online
work that we do with Moodle.

Happy Christmas everybody!! :-)

Regards Roland

Re: How teaching is changing using Moodle