[Moodle] student file storage area

Roland Gesthuizen rgesthuizen at gmail.com
Sat Dec 9 23:43:10 EST 2006

At our recent meeting, I noticed a brief discussion about using Moodle to
save student files. There are a couple of ways of doing this listed on this
page, even a simple low tech option that newbies can use. (you may need to
register an account on moodle.org to view this)

http://moodle.org/mod/forum/discuss.php?d=52699