[Moodle] New to Moodle - me that is`

Roland Gesthuizen rgesthuizen at gmail.com
Thu Aug 31 23:03:33 EST 2006

I use 'groups' to divide up and manage participants in my my year 10 / 11 /
12 composite information technology classes. In reality they are two
physical classes of year 10/11 and 11/12 students studying a mix of unit 1/2
and 3/4 VCE units. I can better deal with them as one class of 44 moodlers
that I break up into four groups. Although they share activities and
resources, I can skim over their work in class and narrow the focus to a
particular group's progress (marking, assignments etc)  The few year 12's
have their own moodle course but decided to join in with the fun of the year
11's as big friendly brothers. :-)

Regards Roland

PS: Catch ya'll at the PCEDUG meeting next week :-)