[Moodle] Great Opportunity

Murray O. murrao at westbourne.vic.edu.au
Fri Aug 4 13:39:23 EST 2006

Hello

Westbourne Grammar School is looking for a new Web Developer as I'm
moving interstate after 4 years in the role.

My current role is

60% Web Development

-         Internet: updating and maintaining a number of sites eg School
site, Uniform Shop eCommerce site.

-         Intranet: updating and maintaining Moodle with over 100
courses and a Web interface to a shared network drive.

40% IT Teaching (2 classes)

-         At the moment I teach Yr 11 and Yr 12 IT but there are a
number of course at 9 and 10

The Principal and Director of Learning are very supportive of ICT and
Westbourne is a laptop school.

The ad is on the Westbourne Grammar School website but if you would like
more information please contact me directly on
murrao at westbourne.vic.edu.au

Regards

Oliver Murray

Web Developer