[Moodle] Increasing Moodle

Murray O. murrao at westbourne.vic.edu.au
Fri May 20 10:04:40 EST 2005

Hi

I have tried to increase Moodle usage at Westbourne Grammar School but have
so far only got 20 courses Moodle-ized.

At a recent directors of faculty meeting we decide to run a trail of getting
a teacher's marks book online via Moodle.

The maths teacher involved will set up a Moodle course with all assignments
being his existing paper based assessments. The assessments will run as per
normal but grades and comments will be entered into Moodle and exported to
excel at the end of semester. Students and parents can assess this data
throughout the semester.

I will monitor the server logs and if the trail is a success the entire
secondary school will jump on board.

Will keep you posted

Regards,

Oliver Murray