[Maths Methods] CAS calculator choices

Marcel van.otterdyk.marcel.j at edumail.vic.gov.au
Wed Aug 8 14:02:38 EST 2007

Hi Cathy,

Thank you for your advice. Most staff here seem to find the Casio an easier
and faster interface to navigate and anticipate that this may save time in
exams. I am unsure of the computer software that accompanies classpad. - Is
it free to schools who take up the classpad or is there a cost involved?

Kind regards,

Marcel

  _____