[Year 12 IT Apps] [Yr11 Information Technology] For hunters and peckers

Roland Gesthuizen rgesthuizen at gmail.com
Sun May 12 08:05:00 UTC 2019

Nice find .. I will share this with my preservice teachers.

The touch typing that I learned at high school has served me well. I recall when typing up my reports in a staff room, whilst clicking away with both hands that I could simultaneously stare out of a window or return a gaze with a friendly raised eyebrow, much to their annoyance.

I must admit, I am using more the dictation built into my phone, GoogleDocs and Macbook. As I get older I find the upper typing speeds physically challenging as it seems harder to keep my left and right hands correctly synced and operating at the same clock speed. Anybody else have this problem?

Best of wishes, Roland
--
Roland GESTHUIZEN
http://about.me/rgesthuizen