[Year 12 IT Apps] Resources for Yr 11 Computing

Luke Ellis LEllis at loreto.vic.edu.au
Thu Apr 26 02:11:00 EDT 2018

Hi all

I have been on long service leave in term 1 and have returned to school slightly refreshed, but at the same time worried that I don't have enough resources for this subject that was resurrected for this year! I am using the 6th ed. of Nelson Computing, which is a good resource. I'm wondering if others have SAC resources and mid/end of year exams that they would be happy to give?

Thanks,
Luke Ellis

Loreto College Ballarat

This email message (and attachments) may contain information that is confidential to Loreto College Ballarat. If you are not the intended recipient you cannot use, distribute, or copy the message or attachments. In such a case, please notify the sender by return email immediately and erase all copies of the message and attachments. Opinions, conclusions, and other information in this message and attachments, that do not relate to the official business of Loreto College Ballarat, are neither given nor endorsed by Loreto College Ballarat.