[Year 12 IT Apps] Algorithms

Roland Gesthuizen rgesthuizen at gmail.com
Tue Aug 15 09:39:20 AEST 2017

I had lots of fun running some of these at a Monash University coding workshop on Friday. This brief slideshow shows one of the sorting activities. Contact me (off list) if you are interested  for us to offer this workshop for your school or primary schools.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Lz6O4PHqKY

You may be interested in reading this report
Bell, T., Alexander, J., Freeman, I., & Grimley, M. (2009). Computer science unplugged: School students doing real computing without computers. The New Zealand Journal of Applied Computing and Information Technology, 13(1), 20–29.

BTW, it was great to meet so many of you at DigiCON .. looking forward to seeing you all at future events :-)

Roland GESTHUIZEN
http://about.me/rgesthuizen