[Year 12 IT Apps] Please start the migration to the Informatics list

Mark mark at vceit.com
Fri Nov 27 22:51:38 AEDT 2015

Hi all.

As moderator of the IT Applications Edulist, it's my duty to turn off the
lights and sweep the floor when the party has finished.

And the slow music is now playing for IT Applications.
Come on, you drunk and romantic fools. It's time to move on.

The after-party is at *informatics at edulists.com.au
<informatics at edulists.com.au>*.

You already have an invitation.
There is no need to subscribe at the door.
Bring a bottle.
It should be at least four years of fun.

​And may I ask the last person to leave the IT Apps Edulist to please *close
the door after you*?
Kevork would appreciate it.

Golly. It *has* been fun.

<switch>

Good night to all of you stubborn dancers.
Good night, Maggie.

Mark​

mark at vceit.com
http://vceit.com