[Year 12 IT Apps] DLTV event this Friday / Resource Kit

Vella, James jvella at mackillop.vic.edu.au
Wed Nov 25 10:18:15 AEDT 2015

Kevork said that this was taking place in an email at the start of the month that I seem to have misplaced and from memory that this list was going to be archived? Someone help me out and confirm that I remember this correctly?

James Vella
Digital Technologies Learning Area Leader eLearning Leader
MacKillop College
Russell Street Werribee VIC 3030

T:  +61387345200
F:  +61387345261