[Year 12 IT Apps] DLTV event this Friday / Resource Kit

Roland Gesthuizen rgesthuizen at gmail.com
Wed Nov 25 10:13:04 AEDT 2015

It is worth getting DLTV individual membership Michael. This is attractive when schools turning their nose up at external PD or multiple teachers going to an event. Last year I had a grumble about it with a maths teacher who firmly reminded me that he was an individual member of both MAV and STAV. With an exciting new VCE study design, the DLTV can help guard your sanity and from memory, I think it is cheaper this side of 2016: https://dltv.vic.edu.au/membership

DLTV are pretty good about helping members who register or make events etc with access to resources, webinar recordings etc. Just call the office. The regular email alerts they are sending out will keep you posted about the Computing resource kit due date etc. Like most things, rushing the production of this or vetting creates a half baked product will please nobody.

Regards Roland