[Year 12 IT Apps] 2 Day free PD

Therese Keane tkeane at swin.edu.au
Mon Nov 16 12:17:47 AEDT 2015

I’ve had a few people drop out of the CS4HS 2-day professional development days and therefore have some space if there is anyone who wants some PD in programming and Arduinos. For further information – please see
http://www.swinburne.edu.au/events/departments/health-arts-design/2015/11/cs4hs--programming.php  and let me know immediately via email if you want to undertake the 2 day PD on the 25 and 26th of November. There is no charge for this professional development, however you must commit for the two days.

Regards
Therese

Dr Therese Keane

Senior Lecturer in Education

Faculty of Health, Arts and Design

Department of Education and Social Sciences

Building: 14W

Phone: (+613) 9214 8579

Twitter: #SwinEdTech

Swinburne University,