[Year 12 IT Apps] IT list post

Gregory, Eleanor Eleanor.Gregory at cengage.com
Wed Nov 11 11:22:56 AEDT 2015

VCE 2016 Informatics teachers
Chapter 1 of VCE Informatics is now available to view on the NelsonNet site https://www.nelsonnet.com.au/nelson-netbook. Click on the book cover to open.
If you have not already done so, but would like to receive printed copies of VCE Informatics Chapter 1 please email kathryn.coulehan at cengage.com<mailto:kathryn.coulehan at cengage.com> stating your name, school, school address and number of copies that you require. We only have a few copies left so place your order soon.
To complete Unit 3 Outcome 1 (at the end of chapter 1) you need access to a data table. I have had this, and the answers to chapter 1, uploaded at www.nelsonsecondary.com.au/vceinformatics<http://www.nelsonsecondary.com.au/vceinformatics>
Thanks again for your patience
Eleanor Gregory
Cengage Learning