[Year 12 IT Apps] Gantt charts

Vella, James jvella at mackillop.vic.edu.au
Thu Nov 5 14:33:34 AEDT 2015

Hi Vera

I think you'll find that while you may choose to discuss PERT charts in your lessons around Project Management, you'll find that the KK point in Unit 4 Outcome 2 (APS dot point 3) and the SAT outline on pg 38 of the new study explicitly state Gantt charts as the project management tool.

Maybe Paula can jump in and clarify the point?

JV

[http://www.mackillopwerribee.com.au/webimages/email_sig_logo.png]

James Vella
Digital Technologies Learning Area Leader eLearning Leader
MacKillop College
Russell Street Werribee VIC 3030

T:  +61387345200
F:  +61387345261