[Year 12 IT Apps] Informatics Chapter 1 online

Roland Gesthuizen rgesthuizen at gmail.com
Wed Nov 4 09:49:37 AEDT 2015

I could mention here that the DLTV is preparing a VCE support pack containing sample outcomes and classroom resources, currently going through the authoring and proofing process. If anybody is teaching the new VCE study design, it is certainly worth joining the DLTV now as an individual member to get both the early bird discount, the members discount and early notice when this kit is released. You should hear some details soon.
	https://dltv.vic.edu.au/membership

Regards Roland