[Year 12 IT Apps] 2014 VCAA Exam Q10c

Robert Hallworth hallworth.r at wcc.vic.edu.au
Sun Nov 1 18:45:22 AEDT 2015

I would agree that the examiner’s report is vague.

As far as I can tell your answer is perfectly fine or a consistent HH:MM AM\PM. The Field5 could also be set to a standard 3 letter format. Not Tues, Tu but Tue so that sorting or grouping the data collected the day accurately

See also vceit.com Mark Kelly has a great resource there.