[Year 12 IT Apps] U4O2 - data security. Beyond the Password

Mark mark at vceit.com
Sun May 31 13:32:14 AEST 2015

"Google’s just one of several companies trying to move past the
increasingly archaic-feeling alphanumeric combinations (or series of
swipes) that protect everything from our smartphones to our online bank
accounts. Microsoft will lean on facial and fingerprint recognition in
Windows 10 with Windows Hello, while the FIDO (Fast Identity Online)
Alliance last week granted certification to 31 post-password authentication
products."

Read more...

http://www.wired.com/2015/05/google-atap-passwords-vault-io/

--