[Year 12 IT Apps] Efficiency vs Effectiveness

Mark Scott msc at luther.vic.edu.au
Thu May 14 13:57:17 AEST 2015

I always told my students that Efficiency was time, cost and effort and Effectiveness was everything else.

Mark

Mark Scott
Daily Administrator
Luther
Plymouth Road
Croydon Hills Victoria 3136

Luther
Telephone (03) 9724 2000
Direct Line (03) 9724 2023
www.luther.vic.edu.au<http://www.luther.vic.edu.au/>
        [Luther College] <http://www.luther.vic.edu.au/>

This email and any attachments may contain privileged and confidential information.
If you are not the intended recipient you may not distribute or reproduce this email
or attachments. If you have received this message in error please notify us by return mail.