[Year 12 IT Apps] CMS, kind of an answer.

Christophersen, Paula P christophersen.paula.p at edumail.vic.gov.au
Fri May 8 08:40:35 AEST 2015

Dear colleagues

Just to add to Margaret's comment, there will only be one publication - Advice for Teachers, and it will contain the usual material in the Advice section of the study design together with material that has previously existed in the Assessment handbook. This means that all advisory content will be housed together. Also, the performance descriptors for 2016 and beyond have been written in the form of a rubric so the content is read horizontally rather than vertically. The Advice for Teachers for Computing will come as a web resource.

Regards
Paula

Paula Christophersen
Curriculum Manager, Digital Technologies
Victorian Curriculum and Assessment Authority
2 Lonsdale Street
MELBOURNE 3000
(03) 9032 1724
0407 043 110