[Year 12 IT Apps] Why keeping your keys in the freezer can stop thieves breaking into your car

Andrew Shortell shortell at get2me.net
Thu Apr 16 19:45:35 AEST 2015

fascinating sidebar - I remember that the key to my HJ holden worked in my wife’s HQ but not vice a versa.
Her HQ key unlocked a significant number of other HQs as I discovered in the mid 90s when I had her car (she got the ‘nice’ car)
Whereas the key to my 66 Mini only worked in a few other mini minors

(side side bar:  at least your family was well enough off to have a garage door that locked
			oh dear have I started something - we used to …)

Andrew Shortell
Educator
CRC Melton

shortell at get2me.net (This List)