[Year 12 IT Apps] Text Books for Units 1- 4

Victoria Farrell FarrellV at humegrammar.vic.edu.au
Thu Sep 11 10:38:02 EST 2014

Of which text ? The Nelson?

From: itapps-bounces at edulists.com.au [mailto:itapps-bounces at edulists.com.au] On Behalf Of Howard, David
Sent: Thursday, 11 September 2014 8:35 AM
To: Year 12 IT Applications Teachers' Mailing List
Subject: Re: [Year 12 IT Apps] Text Books for Units 1- 4

Im going with a class set of second hand. I only use the text for Unit 3 Outcome 1 and Unit 4 Outcome 2 anyway...

David Howard
Head of Learning Systems

[https://services.stmichaels.vic.edu.au/community/icons/Icon_Twitter.png]<http://twitter.com/StMichaelsGS>  [https://services.stmichaels.vic.edu.au/community/icons/Icon_FB.png] <https://services.stmichaels.vic.edu.au/fb.cfm>   [https://services.stmichaels.vic.edu.au/community/icons/Icon_LinkedIn.png] <https://www.linkedin.com/company/st-michael%27s-grammar-school>

25 Chapel Street, St Kilda VIC 3182 Australia

[https://services.stmichaels.vic.edu.au/community/logo/SMGS_Logo_tall_100_2013_96d.png]<https://www.stmichaels.vic.edu.au/>

+61 3 8530 3272

dhoward at stmichaels.vic.edu.au<mailto:dhoward at stmichaels.vic.edu.au>

+61 3 9510 3161