[Year 12 IT Apps] ITA post mortem is done (pending edits)

Mark mark at vceit.com
Mon Nov 10 18:38:26 EST 2014

Hi, thrill-seekers.

My first rough edit of the complete ITA post mortem is at

http://www.vceit.com/p/postmortem-2014i.htm

Please enjoy, and let me know of typos and dumb errors.
Feedback is welcome.

mark AT vceit DOT com
http://vceit.com

*I love the sound of people's voices after they stop talking.*

I, Mark Kelly, am entirely responsible for the offensive verbiage I spew
forth.
Have I offended anyone with this post?  I would not be surprised.
If offended, please whinge to me at the email address above.
Please leave poor Kevork alone.  It is not his fault.