[Year 12 IT Apps] VCE IT, VCE VET ICT, VCE VET IDM Forum - Part 2

Vikki Anderson vanderson at stjosephs.com.au
Mon May 5 20:09:40 EST 2014

Hi Fay,
I am wanting to purchase the practice exams for VCE from last year that
VITTA put out.  Could you advise me how I go about this now since the
merger.

Hope you are well and that you are enjoying your part time teaching.

Regards

Vikki Anderson

On Mon, May 5, 2014 at 11:07 AM, Fay Richardson <
fay.richardson at dltv.vic.edu.au> wrote:

> *VCE IT VET ICT VET IDM Forum – Part 2*
>
> Sessions will include workshops on developing tasks for Units 1 and 2, IT
> Apps and Software Development, VCE VET ICT and VCE VET IDM.
>
> Other sessions will cover exam writing and assessment strategies,
> including feedback from 2013 exams and curriculum updates and advice from
> VCAA.
>
> Hear from industry experts on Security and Ethics and how it applies to
> the context of VCE IT studies.
>

> *Date: *Friday, 23 May 2014
>
> *Venue: *University of Melbourne – EEE Building, Old Engineering
> Building, John Medley, Alice Hoy Building – all located in the same
> vicinity and accessible from Gate 4, Swanston St. (directly in front of the
> University of Melbourne Super Tram Stop)
>
> *Registrations at Electrical and Electronic Engineering (EEE) Building
> from 8.30am*
>
> [image: Level 2 Entrance, Electrical & Electronic Engineering]  [image:
> Gate 4, Gate 4] <http://lostoncampus.com.au/img/poi/l/gate-4-33743.jpg>
>
> *EEE Building - Registration &                     Gate 4 entrance – in
> front of tram stop*
>
> *Brown Theatre       *
>
> *Time: *9:00am – 4:00pm
>
> *Register now*<http://www.dltv.vic.edu.au/events/ftf203-vce-it-vce-vet-ict-vet-idm-forum-part-2>

> Victorian Curriculum and Assessment Authority <br>
> Teachers Association Inc <br>

Regards,

  <http://sjcftg.powweb.com/logo/banner.php?link>
 Vikki Anderson Teaching Staff
 *Phone* +61 3 9758 2000   *Fax* +61 3 9758 5467

5 Brenock Park Drive  Ferntree Gully  Victoria  Australia  3156

 *Email* vanderson at stjosephs.com.au   *Web* www.stjosephs.com.au
 This email and any attachments may be confidential. If received in error,
please contact us and delete all copies. St Joseph's College does not
represent or warrant that the attached files are free from computer viruses
or other defects. The attached files are provided, and may only be used, on
the basis that the user assumes all responsibility for any loss, damage or
consequence resulting directly or indirectly from the use of the attached
files, whether caused by the negligence of the sender or not. The liability
of St Joseph's College is limited in any event to either the resupply of
the attached files or the cost of having the attached files resupplied. Any
representations or opinions expressed in the email are those of the
individual sender, and not necessarily those of St Joseph's College.