[Year 12 IT Apps] U401 SAC

Graham, Margaret M graham.margaret.m at edumail.vic.gov.au
Thu Jul 31 12:02:33 EST 2014

Hello all

I am keen to know what time frame others are allowing for this assessment task as it has quite a number of components.
How many periods are people planning on giving and what length are they.

I have planned for 6 x 70 min periods at this stage however am having second thoughts as the kids are struggling with this time frame as we work through a practice SAC.

Look forward to hearing what others are planning.

Thanks

Margaret Graham
Telephone: (03) 8804 6464
Website: www.blackburnhs.vic.edu.au<http://www.blackburnhs.vic.edu.au/>