[Year 12 IT Apps] For the other greybeards out there - Visicalc on Windows

Roland Gesthuizen rgesthuizen at gmail.com
Tue Jul 22 22:40:40 EST 2014

It is not a silly question, in fact you are wise to hear that it is coming down the line. Schools will just make teachers look silly if they think that it will all just snap into place or that resources will rain down by magic. This stuff needs serious planning.

There is a lot that we need to do and much that the DLTV can do to help. Some of the sessions at the DLTV conference are covering this (its not too late to register and come along) so if you can make it on the Friday or Saturday then it will be a great start. Failing that, see if you can get along to some of the interesting activities planned later in the year, the details will be posted on the website and eNews shared to members.

http://www.dltv.vic.edu.au

Regards Roland