[Year 12 IT Apps] Maggie Iaquinto

Sylvia Pastore smp191172 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 22 09:50:35 EST 2014

My thoughts are with you all. I only met Maggie at a VITTA pd but she was always willing to help me. I recall when I first started teaching IT she sent me so many resources and I was happy to meet her at the conference to thank her. She was always willing to share and she will be sorely missed.

Sent from my iPhone