[Year 12 IT Apps] U3-O1

Andrew Pate arp at mentonegrammar.net
Mon Feb 10 10:07:04 EST 2014

The hidden file - is that the Site Definition File? (.ste).
I have my students create the site definition file, then export it back into their site folder. Next time they log on they them import. Saves setting up.
If students use a USB as their main site folder, they can also load the site definition on their home computer.

Thanks
Andrew