[Year 12 IT Apps] new study design 2016

Russo, Frank R Russo.Frank.R at edumail.vic.gov.au
Thu Dec 18 10:53:42 EST 2014

Hi Lian

The new study design in 2016 will cover Units 1, 2, 3 & 4 of IT, IT Apps and Software Design with their new titles.

Hope this helps

Frank

Frank Russo
Mobile: 0409022197
Work: 9781 7700
Daily Organiser
Teacher:- IT, Maths & Science
AEU Branch President
Consultative & Planning Committee Member
[Monterey_Secondary_College_logo]
Silvertop Street
Frankston North
Victoria, Australia