[Year 12 IT Apps] Computer Labs

Watson, Donald R watson.donald.r at edumail.vic.gov.au
Mon Aug 25 14:21:50 EST 2014

Hi Rose.

The student netbooks are small/slow. 89% uptake, kids don't like them. 25 decent machines with the requisite software (like Filemaker, Dreamweaver etc) is easier to manage than trying to make a 25 seat license fit onto 50 student owned netbooks. Lots of installing uninstalling each semester.

Also they are companionable and will eat food scraps willingly.

Don Watson