[Year 12 IT Apps] user manuals, old joke

Roland Gesthuizen rgesthuizen at gmail.com
Sun Aug 17 21:55:13 EST 2014

Crikey Ken .. my Cobol is rusty, about as ancient as my Fortran. I once even learned some analogue programming (who does that now?)

Here are some old books that I spotted in the Salvo shop. Sadly, somebody probably passed away and the family passed the books on for the next generation who may have a fleeting retro moment.
https://twitter.com/rgesthuizen/status/500481995986567168/photo/1

Of course if you are feeling young and wish to become a new-age edutech hipster, then drop into another ACCE Learning network hangout with Amanda Rablin and the gang tomorrow from 8:30 Melbourne time. The topic is "Get Hip, Get Wearable". If you have any wearables, Borg implants or neural gel-pacs then drop me a line to join the show-and-tell.
http://acceln.wikispaces.com

If it is all too much, then come along to ACEC2014 in Adelaide in October where I have been assured, you will discover the ultimate program for digital learning. At the very least, come along for the traditional Oz-Teachers group photograph after the keynote.
http://acec2014.acce.edu.au/

Regards Roland
—
Roland GESTHUIZEN