[Year 12 IT Apps] What if - you couldn't even trust a USB port to prevent virus infection... ?

Mark mark at vceit.com
Sun Aug 3 17:13:25 EST 2014

Sometimes, what if, even, USB is not secure?
Another day, another risk... http://www.wired.com/2014/07/usb-security/

The biggest risk I face nowadays is whether it will rain if I stroll to the
beach on a sunny but chilly August day.

I no longer have to risk faculty meetings, year level meetings, parent
meetings, sub-school meetings, curriculum meetings, admin meetings, policy
planning meetings, parent information nights, parent/teacher nights, school
promotion nights... and daily dealing with a few obnoxious boys in years 9
or 10 IT.

Anyway: if you use USB, there may be risks
<http://www.wired.com/2014/07/usb-security/>.

mark AT vceit DOT com
http://vceit.com