[Year 12 IT Apps] Sydney Google in Education Summit

Roland Gesthuizen rgesthuizen at gmail.com
Wed Apr 9 12:42:37 EST 2014

Apologies for the cross post if you have already read this. Hope you are all enjoying your break.

Chris does some wonderful work in Sydney and beyond to support a Google in Education community. Some of you may remember him from the Summit run at Yarra Valley Grammar last year or as a keynote at ACEC2010 in Melbourne. If anybody from our community is in Sydney next week, they may be interested in registering and attending this event. Just click the link below for further details.

Regards Roland

PS: I am counting down to ACEC2014 in Adelaide this October :-)

Begin forwarded message: