[Year 12 IT Apps] ACEC2014

Roland Gesthuizen rgesthuizen at gmail.com
Tue Apr 1 00:03:23 EST 2014

Apologies for any duplicate posts fellow Victorian ICT Educators. Just a heads up that the early bird rate for the ACEC2014 conference in Adelaide this October will close soon. I managed to get my registration submitted yesterday and I am looking at different travel ideas  (cheap airflights are still an option I notice). Some of you may remember the ACEC2010 conference that Melbourne hosted. Some wonderful friends in Adelaide are doing the same thing to organise a National Conference for us. Lets give them our support and check out what they are planning. Details below:  http://acec2014.acce.edu.au

Catch you at the inaugural DLTV event at Swinburne in a couple of months :-)

Regards Roland

Roland GESTHUIZEN
http://about.me/rgesthuizen

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world; indeed it is the only thing that ever has." --Margaret Mead