[Year 12 IT Apps] ITA 2013 exam - A1

Vear, Gary D vear.gary.d at edumail.vic.gov.au
Thu Nov 7 14:10:01 EST 2013

Hi Mark (and others),

I just revisited your post mortem and noticed the student comment/feedback at the very bottom.

Hu raises a valid point: not much in the way of questions related to all the stuff on networking I taught my students. Given all of U1O2 and a big part of U3O1 are devoted to this topic, it was somewhat surprising to see so little addressed in the exam.

Is this stuff being earmarked for omission from the next study design? If not, why was it largely ignored on the end of year exam?

-Gary