[Year 12 IT Apps] ITA 2013 post mortem - Part A

Robert Hind robert at yinnar.com
Tue Nov 5 15:42:38 EST 2013

Hi Mark!

As a fellow long-trouser, I wish you luck on section B of the paper and I hope you enjoy a panadol, a cup of tea and a good lie down. As I remember them Bex were APC (aspirin, phenacetin and caffeine) and went out of production when phenacetin was banned.

Robert Hind
Retired
Ex Traralgon and Ashwood