[Year 12 IT Apps] Adobe Premiere Timeline

Mark mark at vceit.com
Wed Jun 19 13:17:16 EST 2013

Hi all. It is good to think seriously about sending any attachments to a
mailing list such as this, which is not well equipped for file exchange.

Nowadays there are a multitude of free and commercial online repositories*
 for serving files to those who care to download them.

*e.g. Dropbox, Google Drive, Mozy, Skydrive, SugarSync, school webservers,
even Bittorrent.

Cheers

Moderator Mark

On 18 June 2013 20:29, Matheson, Heath A <
Matheson.Heath.A at edumail.vic.gov.au> wrote:

>  Isn’t it funny how relative our qualitative assessments of file size
> are. I was just looking at some of the school website embedded video
> postings I made in 2007 with warnings to users regarding the very large 5MB
> download.  Now I get grumpy at the inconvenience of edumail stopping me
> sending anything over 20MB as an attachment. It’s all relative to your
> bandwidth. ****
>
> ** **
>
> At the rate our downloads are increasing I don’t understand how anyone
> could argue against fibre to the premises NBN. ****
>
> ** **
>
> Heath Matheson****
>
> Mount Beauty Secondary College****